You can now see an account’s funding round stats. All you need to do is:
1. Navigate to Accounts and search via a Company's name
2. You can also Type any company’s name in the search bar
3. In the account view, you’ll see any rounds posted to SEC.gov populated under “Fundings”.
You can also create lists based on Funding round data.
1. Select Company > Last Funding Date > Choose a timeframe
2. You’ll be able to target future customers based on last funding rounds:
At Leadtime, we recognize that continuously searching for new accounts and prioritizing existing accounts isn't a good use of your time. Whether you are a marketer trying to increase your ROI or leading a sales team in closing more deals, quicker, we want to help.