You can now operationalize your Leadtime data with the SalesLoft integration. With a few simple steps your sales team can be up and running with Leadtime Ratings, Scores, and Tags.
1. Login and click “Setup” in the top right corner.
2. Under “Team Settings” click “Field Configuration”.
3. Click “Company Fields”.
4. Click “New Custom Field”.
5. Under “New Custom Field Mapping” title “SalesLoft Field Name” Leadtime Score. Then click “Save”.
6. Create another custom field and name it Leadtime Rating.
7. These fields will now automatically sync with Leadtime.
Don't forget to integrate your Salesforce account also. Here's a simple guide on getting started.
It's difficult to pinpoint the best accounts in your database when there's so much noise in your CRM. We've found that most companies don't know every potential customer and 30% of outbound sales and marketing activities are wasted due to poor targeting. Don't worry - we get it. That's why Leadtime's smart prospecting platform exists. We help you focus the sales and marketing efforts on every known account in your addressable market.